Our aim is to raise funds for the school and children but it requires as much support as everyone can give whether it is helping to organise events, helping at the events or just coming along to support the events.
All the children in school benefit from the funds we raise and it really does make a huge difference.
Karen Jakeman - Leesfield Fundraisers Chair
Senior Leadership Team - The committee
Jenny Axon - Treasurer
Please help out with whatever you can whenever you can - all help is greatly appreciated.
If you can help out, donate raffle prizes, have got any ideas or comments about events why not contact email@example.com
Our meetings are open to all adults - parents, grandparents and friends welcome.
Next FUNdraisers Meeting
Wednesday 27th February 2:30pm - all parents welcome.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you shop online?
Whether you shop online often or just a little, please join us now as you start your Christmas shopping by signing up to the Easy Fundraising link below for free and help us raise money to subsidise school trips for St Thomas’ children.
It's really simple, and doesn't cost you anything.
· Go to: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/invite/2UJ5PP/2WG32F
· Enter Leesfield FUNdraisers in the search box
· Click Join Us and enter your details and click on Create My Account
· Choose from over 3,300 retailers, do your online shopping as normal and our cause will receive a free donation at no extra cost to you for every purchase you make.
· For ease of use you can also add a donation reminder and add the APP to your phone.
· Please ask family and friends to join as the more that sign up the more money we will raise.
Thank you very much for your support! You'll be helping to make a real difference to raising money to subsidise the school trips. HAPPY FUNDRAISING!!