Please see the information below about our schools performance.
Ofsted’s key findings recognised the progress that school has made in a short time due to the strong leadership of the head teacher, supported by the senior leadership team and the governing body.
Key findings noted that pupils achieve well during their time at the school. The standards achieved by the time pupils leave St Thomas’ school are good and above those expected nationally.
Please click on the picture link to access the full report.
- Vision and Leadership
- Wisdom, Knowledge and Skills
- Character Development: Hope, Aspiration and Courageous Advocacy
- Community and Living Well Together
- Dignity and Respect
- The Impact of Collective Worship
- The Effectiveness of Religious Education
|SIAMS Report St Thomas' Leesfield April 2017.pdf||[pdf 215KB]|