School Meal Charges
From September 2021, we will be bringing school catering in-house and will no longer be using the Local Authority catering service. We have given this considerable thought, but we believe that by bringing the catering in-house, we can improve the quality of our school meals and menu choice, maintain current school meal costs, as well as keep our excellent catering staff team.
Cost of school dinners are £2.50 a day and therefore £12.50 per week. Payment for school meals should be made through your Pay360 Education Payments account.
Please pay for your dinners ahead of taking the meals.
Please click on the link to view our latest Allergies Policy and Packed Lunch Policy
|Autumn Menu 2022||[pdf 267KB]|
Themed Lunches Autumn Term Second Half 2022
Free School Meals KS1 Children
Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
All state funded infant school children receive a free school lunch.
If you do not want to accept this new provision, please contact the School Office to opt out of the scheme.
If you have a child in KS1 and were previously eligible for a Free School Meal, please could you still apply for this as it makes a valuable contribution towards school funding.
To access Oldham Council Free School Meals Information, please click on the picture link.
KS2 Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
At break we encourage healthy snacks. As part of the National Fruit and Milk Scheme all infant children receive a piece of fruit and drink of milk each day. Children have access to water in their classrooms throughout the day.